What's new

Complete Shoe Buckle

The Fog

Jr. Member
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
58
Reaction score
198
Golden Thread
1
Location
MA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Hello people! Found this complete shoe buckle today. I've been fortunate to find a few similar to this style but not as ornate. HH Fill yer holes.
 

Attachments

  • buckle.webp
    buckle.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 204
Upvote 51
outstanding.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
That is a gorgeous shoe buckle! Wow that's in good shape too. I've been fortunate to find a lot of completes but to find those nice more ornate ones is tough. Congrats
 
What a beauty
 
Awesome shoe buckle, complete and ornate! Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Great looking buckle in top shape.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Super nice buckle! Big congrats on diggin a complete one!
 
Really nice shoe buckle. Still waiting to find one complete.
 
Intact and a nice dark green patina too. It's a winner.
 
That is a beauty...that was the first time I seen one complete come out of a field....I'd say because it was so deep...congrats
 
Thanks for all the kind replies!
 
Congrats on my hit list
 
That's about as nice a shoe buckle as you could hope to dig (unless it's silver)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom