CONFEDERATE GOLD IN DANVILLE, VA.

There is no end. Only the search.

The search is over. The research is over. It's just time left for the getting.For me there is nothing more to know. I have, as you would say "mastered" this treasure saga.

I do not think so. But go ahead and dig.

My partner and I located all the treasures 9 years ago. Just can not dig.

When I found the Egypt brick, I took it to man who was president of the historical society at the Sutherlin mansion, who is a freemason and he asked me " Did I find the brick at the greenhill cemetery? Why did he asked me that? I told him I found the brick at a treasure site down by the river! I told him I wanted to get the treasure! He said that alot of people would be unhappy! I told him I would give him some of it! LOL By the way, he would deny this conversation.

I was reading some old posts of Bob Brewer, he talked about a ghost rock. I also found a ghost rock, made up of brown quartz, in front of the supposedly treasure. What does that mean?

It means you and Bob Brewer think alike. For your information Bob Brewer did not know anything about KGC or Confederate Treasure. He was only using information given him by my ex-partners. And they did not know as much as they thought they did.

All of us members do not know as much we think pertaining to buried treasures. Good hunting and good luck.

I was wondering where Bob Brewer received all his information because his book didn't really give any, of what I call evidence of anything! I'm trying to go by actual clues, one at a time.

With all the secrets I have spoken about in this thread, it's amazing someone else doesn't have a theory about a secluded treasure location! LOL

Theories are all over the Internet and all over in every treasure magazine. But the real treasure secrets will never be written or spoken about until the treasures are recovered. If you are baiting and fishing and hoping to find treasure from a forum then you are wasting your time.

That's all they are is theories. They have not done any field work too speak. They really don't know what they are talking about. If I were ever to uncover a treasure, I still could not divulge any secrets, secrecy, secrecy, secrecy ! Even the heathens abided by this. I'm not really fishing just want to keep the thread moving. I also found a hoot owl rock with Jefferson Davis carved on it. Those freemasons could do some carving!

All of the carvings and pictures have Jefferson Davis with a frown.? Could anyone tell me why all the masons did this? I have the rock and I'll try to post a picture

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back