What's new

Confederate Infantry buttton

Darby

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
812
Reaction score
885
Golden Thread
1
Location
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20160116_181506.webp

Went to the relic show in Mt Pleasant Saturday. It was my first show and we had a really good time. Always fun to see not only cool relics but being able to talk to people who really enjoy the hobby like we do. After seeing all the relic, me and Joe couldn't stand it and hurried back home to squeeze in a quick afternoon hunt. Only had about an hour but super excited to dig this, my first script I button. No backmark and floating shank. Thanks for looking and hope everyone is having a great week!
 
Upvote 74
Hard to beat that for a 1 hour hunt ! :icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice Darby. I was wondering when you were going to post that.

That is so cool to have an piece of CSA history right in your hand! If only that button could talk, what a story it would tell.

Best of luck to you moving forward!
 
Thats a pretty button Darb....i like the script letters
 
Congratz on a great button!
 
Wow...great find!!! Congrats.
 
That is the finest one I remember being dug.
 
Heck yeah, that's beautiful!! COngrats!
 
Beautiful Script I way to go! My only CS button I've found is a Script I that could almost be a twin of this one. I hope you pull more from that site. Good luck!
 
Thanks 440years, trapperart,treblehunter. Appreciate your comments. And you're right Tom, if only it could talk...
Thanks also Capcaveman, bearbq, always nice to share your finds with others who appreciate the history!
 
Thanks Tenndigger, thrifty76 & Sooperdave. Appreciate your replies also!
 
What a beauty!
 
Nice button Darby
 
Regardless of shape...Good find!!
 
Thats a really nice script I. Beautiful patina
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom