What's new

Confederate Infantry buttton

Darby

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
812
Reaction score
885
Golden Thread
1
Location
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20160116_181506.webp

Went to the relic show in Mt Pleasant Saturday. It was my first show and we had a really good time. Always fun to see not only cool relics but being able to talk to people who really enjoy the hobby like we do. After seeing all the relic, me and Joe couldn't stand it and hurried back home to squeeze in a quick afternoon hunt. Only had about an hour but super excited to dig this, my first script I button. No backmark and floating shank. Thanks for looking and hope everyone is having a great week!
 
Upvote 74
Beautiful! haven't ever found one of those,.......yet!
 
man that's a nice one!.dont get much more of a nicer face then that.congratulations! The relic show gave ya the itch huh.:laughing7:
 
Great looking reb button. I'd love to dig one like that some day. Congrats.
 
man that's a nice one!.dont get much more of a nicer face then that.congratulations! The relic show gave ya the itch huh.:laughing7:

Thanks Johnnycat, metalev4, diggervet, and gheenoe. I appreciate your comments! Hope yours is coming soon, Diggervet! And yes Digiron2 the show did get us itching to go dig some relics! Glad we made it back in time!
 
Fantastic button recovery! Congratualtions :occasion14:
 
Awesome button that thing is so cool thanks for sharing.... Congratulations [emoji106]
 
That's killer bud. It appears you and I both are getting addicted to the military buttons. Hoping Rev War is in the future. Condition is amazing on that baby
 
Pretty patina on that one! Excellent find.

Russ
 
That's killer bud. It appears you and I both are getting addicted to the military buttons. Hoping Rev War is in the future. Condition is amazing on that baby

Thanks professor, chrisdigs and Russ for the comments!

Thanks Ahab. Yea those military finds are by far my favorite! I still enjoy digging any button but got to admit I'm a little disappointed when it's not a military! Thanks again for the replies.
 
Perfect patine. We should be having a relic show soon in Dalto Ga. I need to check!
 
View attachment 1262731

Went to the relic show in Mt Pleasant Saturday. It was my first show and we had a really good time. Always fun to see not only cool relics but being able to talk to people who really enjoy the hobby like we do. After seeing all the relic, me and Joe couldn't stand it and hurried back home to squeeze in a quick afternoon hunt. Only had about an hour but super excited to dig this, my first script I button. No backmark and floating shank. Thanks for looking and hope everyone is having a great week!

Nice save
 
Awesome find!!
 
Now THAT's a Beauty!!
 
She's a beauty!!! Congrats!:occasion14:
 
That's a great find!! I have some block I buttons but scripts are hard to find. Bet that got your blood pumping. Congrats[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut
 
Great Work. Thanks for the image.
 
Thanks Tnountains, williedigit, payload, buckleboy, basqueman and Alabama11. Appreciate your comments!
 
That's a great find!! I have some block I buttons but scripts are hard to find. Bet that got your blood pumping. Congrats[emoji106]

HH, Relic Nut

Thanks Relicnut! Yea it got my blood pumping big time! As soon I felt it I knew I had a military...what a great feeling!
 
A dang fine button , you been on a roll lately.
Still huntin one of those.
 
A dang fine button , you been on a roll lately.
Still huntin one of those.

Thanks Davers! I hope the roll continues!! Got a few leads on some new sites but definitely will continue to hit that site...signals starting to slow down but we've pulled 7 militaries from there so far. Thanks again and really like your quote.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom