What's new

✅ SOLVED Confused

LostinGeorgia

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
461
Reaction score
2,070
Golden Thread
0
Not able to detect for a few days. Mom had surgery so had to go to Florida to help. Found this in a parking lot in Sebring Fl. Know it’s not old but can’t figure out what it is especially because of backside
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0542.webp
    IMG_0542.webp
    780.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0543.webp
    IMG_0543.webp
    646.3 KB · Views: 71
Looks like it will open a can of beer
I can’t believe an 86,69 and 64 year old couldn’t figure that out. Now I going to see if I can find a picture and give you the credit. Won’t tell you how long we stared at that.
Not able to detect for a few days. Mom had surgery so had to go to Florida to help. Found this in a parking lot in Sebring Fl. Know it’s not old but can’t figure out what it is especially because of backside
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0544.webp
    IMG_0544.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 52
Upvote 1
Don't know why I wrote can....I prefer beer in bottles which is what i meant, although it would open a can too,i suppose...
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom