What's new

Conroe Tx

rockx3

Jr. Member
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Conroe, Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I am kinda new to metal detecting and I'm so excited about it that my metal detector is in my trunk at all times just in case!! Is anyone in the Conroe area that is looking for someone to hunt with?? If so let me know.
 
Hello and welcome from florida.
 
:hello:
chesty wel.webp
 
Thank you
 
Howdy rockx3, and welcome to TreasureNet. I hang my hat in LaSalle county, happy hunting. :hello:

Homar P. Olivarez
 
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Thank you everyone
 
Welcome from SoCal, HH !!!!!!!!!!!
 
Check out the TEXAS Section of the forum...there are always people in your area hunting...
 
Thank you guys
 
welcome from crystal beach, good luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom