quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 16, 2014 #1 Found this a number of years ago on a gravel bar. It's a vertebra from the hump area of a buffalo. It looks like it would have made dandy club. Upvote 0
Found this a number of years ago on a gravel bar. It's a vertebra from the hump area of a buffalo. It looks like it would have made dandy club.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 16, 2014 Thread Owner #2 https://www.google.com/search?q=buf...les%2F40109%2F40109-h%2F40109-h.htm;2300;1602
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2014 #3 That is a cool find
hostagedk Full Member Joined Feb 12, 2014 Messages 205 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2014 #4 way cool find! thanks for shareing
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2014 #5 Nice find thanks for sharing
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2014 #6 I found a fairly large bone at the beach a month ago, but as it looked a little "juicy" I left It where I found it. Nice find.
I found a fairly large bone at the beach a month ago, but as it looked a little "juicy" I left It where I found it. Nice find.
N natch. Banned Joined Feb 6, 2013 Messages 81 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2014 #7 wow very nice indeed