I found this today and didn't even know what it was till I did a Google on it. I guess it's one of those things that's guys have on their bucket list to find. Who knew Lol
Yes it is a bit funny when you find one and then find out what you got. Here is my contribution from Agnes, Mabel and Beckie. It looks like yours may still have somethin in there..but I aint lookin.
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
didn't know what it was until I googled it just barely... first thing I saw was that it could be reused... ummm no thank you. Ill pass on this find too lol
I'm in that club also. I have 4 of them, and 2 have the top and bottom pieces. The other 2 are just the tops. Thank God the 2 whole containers were empty !
Sweet find!...I dug one of those my first season at our local fairgrounds... (those silly carneys..lol)...judging by how many have been found, it seemed to be a popular item..thx for sharing..ddf