monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2014 #1 Found these on the net today thought I would share, some of the best frames design I have seen. Upvote 0
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2014 #2 That would be a great avatar!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2014 #3 Those are nice designs. I bet if I tried to copy it mine wouldnt look near as good. lol
N ncnurseryman Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 803 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location north carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2014 #4 Really nice. A lot of work went into those. I like the round one but all of the points in the circle look too perfect.
Really nice. A lot of work went into those. I like the round one but all of the points in the circle look too perfect.
Sheperdess Hero Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 730 Reaction score 1,224 Golden Thread 0 Location South Dakota Detector(s) used Teknetics Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2014 #5 Thanks for showing us...
curious kat Bronze Member Joined Nov 10, 2013 Messages 2,302 Reaction score 2,824 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used ....eyes..... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2014 #6 ....I'm really liking those...thanks for sharing it monsterrack
fishstick Silver Member Joined Oct 28, 2012 Messages 3,341 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2014 #7 Those are some real BEAUTS rack!!! A lot of time and thought went into them.. I like to take mine out of the frames every once and awhile to fondle them.. lol Brings back good memories... HH
Those are some real BEAUTS rack!!! A lot of time and thought went into them.. I like to take mine out of the frames every once and awhile to fondle them.. lol Brings back good memories... HH
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2014 #8 No joking them are sweet thanks for sharing that first one is my favorite