What's new

Cool Hunt 7 - 6 - 15

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took advantage of the cooler weather out west for a sunrise hunt . I found a lot of melted glass and junk but a point would show now and then . The Mano and hammer Stones were together on the hardpan about three feet down . I lasted about five hours and called it a day .
 

Attachments

  • P7062206.webp
    P7062206.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
  • P7062205.webp
    P7062205.webp
    881.6 KB · Views: 148
  • P7062204.webp
    P7062204.webp
    801.8 KB · Views: 175
  • P7062203.webp
    P7062203.webp
    748.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_6995.webp
    IMG_6995.webp
    56 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
Now, that there is some mighty fine finds. The quartz point is just plain beautiful! Gem point for sure. :icon_thumright:
 
Another great day. I always enjoy seeing what you find. Thanks for sharing.
 
12 points + 2 hammer stones + 1 mano ÷ 5 hours = 1 lucky digger!!!
 
Great finds! If I could find just one quartz crystal point like you find with every hunt, I'd be a happy man!
 
Great finds! If I could find just one quartz crystal point like you find with every hunt, I'd be a happy man!
Thanks I don't find crystal points on every hunt but it sure makes my day when I do .
 
Nice ones. I wonder how hard it would of been to knap a crystal into a point?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom