pl8man
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2009
- Messages
- 4,204
- Reaction score
- 4,643
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- San Jose , California
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Got out at 6am this morning to beat the heat and find some treasure
. The first school had only clad so I moved on to one of my favorite school fields
. The first signal I had was a +77 at 5 inches , 1951D wheat cent
. After that lots of clad and some foreign coins and even a tiny car and a dog head
Must have been a pin at one time . Then about a good two hours in I had a +80 at 7 inches , please be silver , please be silver
. It was !! Some kind of cool little sterling silver pendent
. Total clad for 5 hours was $13.10 .
HH
Glen
Must have been a pin at one time . Then about a good two hours in I had a +80 at 7 inches , please be silver , please be silver
. It was !! Some kind of cool little sterling silver pendent
. Total clad for 5 hours was $13.10 .HH
Glen
Attachments
Upvote
34

On a normal day, at an average site I pull about $1.50 an hour, you pulled well above that.
Yesterday I averaged $3.50 and hour and my 3rd last target was a 64D Rosie. 






