What's new

Cool token and safety razor.

BladeRunner2019

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2013
Messages
745
Reaction score
1,776
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This weekend I went back to the old house site where I found the militia buckle. Unfortunately I still didn't find any silver but I did locate a couple of interesting finds along with another IHP and V nickel. I can't get a date off the IHP yet and the V is a 1905.

I found the safety razor on Saturday. It's in very good shape considering it's age and that it was in the ground. :laughing7: It has a patent date of 1912 but I don't know when it was actually made. They really used to make things to last. It is heavy and solid as a rock. Cool details on the handle too.



Today, along with the IHP and V, I found this token: El-Rees-So Cigar Tobacco Token - 1917 Carolina League Baseball Schedule. Being I'm from Winston, that makes it even better. :thumbsup:





Any thoughts on what this tag might have been for?



Group shot.



Thanks for looking.
Bill
 
Upvote 12
Nice saves. That razor looks to be in great shape
Love the injun
 
Congrats on digging a fist full of keepers. :occasion14: Nice razor (great shape) the token is cool, and you also pulled a V and an IH. Fun day for certain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom