digordie Sr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Nov 20, 2012 #1 Any ideas as to what this is? Found in same field as other artifacts. It is copper. Attachments ForumRunner_20121120_173729.webp 33.5 KB · Views: 120 ForumRunner_20121120_173809.webp 27.3 KB · Views: 136 ForumRunner_20121120_173837.webp 25.2 KB · Views: 99 Upvote 0
Steve0 Full Member Joined Feb 10, 2005 Messages 108 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Whites TDI, Minelab excalibur Nov 20, 2012 #2 what do you think maybe some sort of bleeder?
digordie Sr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Nov 20, 2012 Thread Owner #3 No idea at all. Looks like very fine workmanship.
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 4, 2012 #4 looks like some kind of trim off something
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2012 #5 I do belive that is a screw or nail hole.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2012 #6 I would put it in the "What is it section". Those guys can figure anything out. It looks to be modern copper in my humble opinion with the notch in the tip and the curve. I want to say wind shield wiper. I have been way wrong before though.
I would put it in the "What is it section". Those guys can figure anything out. It looks to be modern copper in my humble opinion with the notch in the tip and the curve. I want to say wind shield wiper. I have been way wrong before though.
digordie Sr. Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 361 Reaction score 125 Golden Thread 0 Dec 4, 2012 Thread Owner #7 Thanks for all your input..