T twinsrule Full Member Joined Dec 26, 2009 Messages 230 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 15, 2010 #1 Once here i read about someone who said how many copper cents in a pound. I do not have an acurate scale, so is there anyone here who knows? Upvote 0
Once here i read about someone who said how many copper cents in a pound. I do not have an acurate scale, so is there anyone here who knows?
T twinsrule Full Member Joined Dec 26, 2009 Messages 230 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 15, 2010 Thread Owner #2 I did some calculations and came up with about 145. Does this sound about right?
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan May 15, 2010 #3 I use $1.50 as a rule of thumb..... Mojo
dave5710 Hero Member Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 615 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer May 15, 2010 #4 I agree, I heard it was 146 to 150, depending on wear I guess.
jrf30 Bronze Member Joined May 7, 2006 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 385 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used dfx, Ryedale! May 15, 2010 #5 To get exactly 1,000 pounds took me 145,753 coins. So I'd say that averaged out ot about 145.753 per pound. :-)
To get exactly 1,000 pounds took me 145,753 coins. So I'd say that averaged out ot about 145.753 per pound. :-)
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS May 15, 2010 #6 i agree with the other 146-150.