What's new

Copper coin ID help.

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
4,271
Reaction score
15,142
Golden Thread
2
Location
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1542222364.271379.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1542222382.777984.webp

30mm copper coin dug today 20’ from edge of 1850 cellar hole.

Looks like it was target practice...

Thx for your help.
 
I can see some letters and a head thats freakin cool cant wait to learn the ID
 
Upvote 0
Nice find. I think your ID is correct. Congrats
 
Upvote 0
Bam!! Nice ID, I like it, cool patina
 
Upvote 0
Beautiful find, they're quite rare, and it's a Victorian coin, she was a nasty woman! Which means finding her coins are a pleasure, I found this one 2 weeks ago [emoji106]IMAG0279.webpIMAG0280.webp
 
Upvote 0
"Nasty Woman"? Is that a Hillary coin?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom