What's new

Copper half moons

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
6,690
Reaction score
716
Golden Thread
1
Location
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the 3rd example I have found, they range from 1.5-3"
possibly nautical, each has the incised line and countersunk holes.
:dontknow: thanks For Looking! & HH
 

Attachments

  • NC FINDS 10-15 009.webp
    NC FINDS 10-15 009.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 285
I wonder if it is half of one of these??
 

Attachments

  • round.webp
    round.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 280
Upvote 0
thanks Creskol,
sure looks like that, I don't see evidence of breakage on this one,
looked through my 'inside' boxes for another, they are outside in 'Misc' piles.
will find others & check also.
 

Attachments

  • NC FINDS 10-16 029.webp
    NC FINDS 10-16 029.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 267
Upvote 0
I think they're part of cupboard latches. I'll look for a pic.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom