artyfacts
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2010
- Messages
- 1,183
- Reaction score
- 1,355
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- South Jersey
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
It would be cool to know what single link you use for all European patents.polly513 said:I have been looking for patents with that date for you. There are none in the uspatent office but the european office of patents has these 7.
I dont think it could be a foreign patent because it is written in English. Unless the list is British.artyfacts said:Thanks for the info, I could not find anything in the USA patents either. As far as the patents in the list that you provided, I am trying to figure which one it could be. The only one that makes sense is # 6. When I first pulled it from the ground, I felt like it was something to keep you from burning your fingers. Hopefully someone has a box full of these helpful finger savers and knows all about them and there special purpose.
