What's new

corn is high but I still found them

huntress104

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
566
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Even though the corn is head high in my neighbor's field, I am still managing to find some awesome pieces. I found a really nice Adena blade, the tip was broken but still nice. Found 2 blades and 2 good scrapers, one being a broken blade and ground down. As long as it has been laying in the ground the edge is still razor sharp. Got a broken drill in the mix too. My best find was the bone tool. I have never found one and I was excited when I saw the white end sticking out of a dirt clod. I have not covered the whole field yet, only a small part of it. If the rest of it produces half of what I have found so far I will be a happy camper.
015-1.webp
0602adena.webp0602crude blade.webp
0602 little point.webp0602 thumbnail scraper.webp0602 broken blade scraper.webp0602 broken drill.webp.
0602 bone tool.webp0602 bone tool2.webp

here are the closeup pics that you asked for Grim Reaper

bone tool white tip.webp bone tool white tip2.webp bone tool white tip3.webpbone tool white tip4.webp bone tool white tip5.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome points and material! I suppose you wear a light weight shirt so the corn doesn't cut you up too bad?
 
Awesome points and material! I suppose you wear a light weight shirt so the corn doesn't cut you up too bad?

Yeah I wear a light long sleeved shirt and a hat. It sure does make me itch but I can stand a little itching when I am finding stuff like this.
 
Nice looking finds. I'd like to see closer pictures of the piece of Bone, especially the tip.
 
Cool Finds! Nice!
 
Nice finds,what do you think the bone tooth came from.:leprechaun-hat:
 
great stuff there... the bone tool probably for woodworking right. congratz. I am in material deprived southern florida. they did you use a lot of bone tools here though. I would like to share a couple of found recently..

ForumRunner_20120603_084204.webp



ForumRunner_20120603_084319.webp



ForumRunner_20120603_084435.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom