A Arrow1492 Full Member Joined Mar 18, 2017 Messages 135 Reaction score 258 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 23, 2019 #1 Any ideas? From Illinois. Heavily serrated and reworked. About 1 1/2” long . The tip is razor sharp and clearly used as a knife. Hard to see in pictures. It’s 8mm thick Attachments 78817B46-208C-4A36-8017-0A547DB5B7DE.webp 126 KB · Views: 86 Upvote 0
Any ideas? From Illinois. Heavily serrated and reworked. About 1 1/2” long . The tip is razor sharp and clearly used as a knife. Hard to see in pictures. It’s 8mm thick
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,452 Reaction score 25,953 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2019 #2 Cant help with the ID, but it is a real nice looking point.
G Goot Tenderfoot Joined Jun 22, 2019 Messages 9 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Kentucky Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2019 #3 Very nice and very old. I’ve read that corner notch was from sometime in the archaic period. I have a couple like that but they’re damaged.
Very nice and very old. I’ve read that corner notch was from sometime in the archaic period. I have a couple like that but they’re damaged.
O ohp733 Full Member Joined Oct 22, 2014 Messages 128 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used Whites V3i, Whites DFX, TRX, Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2019 #4 Very nice! Can't help with id but I bet others on here can