Other
Has anyone been keeping track of the
relationship between how their machines
are operating/what they are finding,
and coronal mass ejections?

Coronal mass ejection.jpg

all have a good un...............
SHERMANVILLE

Easy to keep track of if you just watch the Northern Lights. Assuming you live far enough north.

Daryl

BioProfessor said:
Easy to keep track of if you just watch the Northern Lights. Assuming you live far enough north.

Daryl

Have you noticed any relationship?

have a good un........
SHERMANVILLE

A coronal mass ejection is heading toward Earth and could spark a geomagnetic storm when it arrives on August 18th or 19th. The cloud was hurled into space yesterday by a C3-class explosion in the magnetic field of sunspot 904. Sky watchers, prepare for auroras.

Attachments

• marcon.jpg
    marcon.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 272
  • AuroraB_img_assist_custom.jpg
    AuroraB_img_assist_custom.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 246
Now if that mass ejection would cause a power outage like a few years back....I could get under those power lines...I bet it would help a lot of TH'ers. Al

gypsyheart said:
A coronal mass ejection is heading toward Earth and could spark a geomagnetic storm when it arrives on August 18th or 19th. The cloud was hurled into space yesterday by a C3-class explosion in the magnetic field of sunspot 904. Sky watchers, prepare for auroras.

Been watching for that sunspot 904 for
several years :-\ ;)

oh yeah I also carry a geiger counter just in case I'm close to nuclear power plant... oh yeah :-\

one late morn during sunspot activity I talked to a guy in england.the ionisphere was charged up skipping my c.b. signal across the pond earlier and more powerful than normal
conditions.maybe I can find but not dig my first hammered silver. :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back