What's new

Cosmetic tins, Wheaties and a blingy owl

richardson

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
358
Reaction score
910
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus;
Nokta Makro Anfibio;
Garrett AT Pro;
Tesoro Vaquero;
Fisher F5;
Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hot morning to be md'ing at the park! Ready for late fall already. Anyway, some cool finds

IMG_20150609_172243.webpIMG_20150609_171925.webp
IMG_20150609_105435.webp
A couple of old cosmetic tins

IMG_20150605_103146.webpIMG_20150605_102850.webp
Couple of older wheaties

Last but not least...........
IMG_20150609_121223.webp
Super blingy owl

Fun day even with the heat. HH all
 
Last edited:
Upvote 18
Great digs! Cool pimp owl!
 
Wonder how the tootsie pop owl got all blinged up lol
 
Hey, even bling has a place in the world. For some reason that owl isn't offensive like most bling...I like it!
 
Nice digs. Cool looking owl.
 
That owl looks good, does it have any stamps on the back ?
 
IMG_20150610_124842.webp
No marks
 
Nice finds! Congrats! Looks like the owl is a fresh drop, nice bling!
 
Hey, nice finds. What did you do to the Wheats to make them shine?

aj
 
Whoooooooooo but I would like to wear that owl pendant with my Owl Bling Ring....
owl.webp
 
Hey, nice finds. What did you do to the Wheats to make them shine?

aj

They aren't shining anymore. I just took the pics while they were wet in good light
 
I gave up on Wheaties, Look what it did to Bruce Jenner, thanks for sharing- goldnugget
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom