Kollint4 Jr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2017 Messages 22 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri, United States Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 7, 2017 #1 Could anybody tell me what this is? I’ve been metal detecting for about a yea... I found this while detecting near my house, which is from the 1860’s. Last edited: Oct 7, 2017 Upvote 3 Downvote
Could anybody tell me what this is? I’ve been metal detecting for about a yea... I found this while detecting near my house, which is from the 1860’s.
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,639 Reaction score 110,710 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 7, 2017 #2 Snap fastener for a horse halter ,or a lead or similar ,missing the spring. Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
Kollint4 Jr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2017 Messages 22 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri, United States Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 7, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Thank you
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,639 Reaction score 110,710 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 7, 2017 #4 Might be old enough to poke around the site you found it at more...
T trdking Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2015 Messages 5,148 Reaction score 7,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Fullerton CA Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 7, 2017 #5 Find us something a little more difficult. Keep swinging! .... and welcome aboard
Kollint4 Jr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2017 Messages 22 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri, United States Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 7, 2017 Thread Owner #6 Could anybody tell me what this is? I’ve been metal detecting for about a yea... Thanks! I will
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Oct 7, 2017 #7 Cool find and I would go back to that site also. Good luck!
Kollint4 Jr. Member Joined Oct 2, 2017 Messages 22 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri, United States Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 7, 2017 Thread Owner #8 Thanks!