What's new

could this be a spear point?

josephbjr

Greenie
Joined
Apr 3, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in the area where i've found my other arrowheads. I'm new at identifying but the edges do looked a little worked to me, not sure though. Was hoping someone could help me out. did i find a rock or could this be a possible artifact?
IMG_3736.webp
IMG_3737.webp
IMG_3742.webp


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 0
I'd say there's a possibility.... But I'm no expert..... I've found a couple that looks like the same material before...is it kind of like a brittle quartz?
 
Looks like a knife to me.
 
Its rough material but cant tell if its quartz or a crude flint.
 
Its rough material but cant tell if its quartz or a crude flint.

I think it's quartz, does it looked worked to you?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Has the rite shape and profile and a lot of older Quartz looses the visible flaking here's a few I have found that are similar ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493258915.717086.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493258930.849198.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493258939.083485.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1493258949.250578.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom