What's new

could use some help with some buttons

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
2,192
Reaction score
3,184
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these in my Grandmothers old mason jar full of buttons, If you know what they are , I would appreciate it if you would share with me . Thanks HH
 

Attachments

  • DSCF8801.webp
    DSCF8801.webp
    116.2 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCF8802.webp
    DSCF8802.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF8804.webp
    DSCF8804.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF8805.webp
    DSCF8805.webp
    126.4 KB · Views: 69
I think the first button is a civilian fashion button and the second set are cuff links but I haven't found anything on "B of R" yet.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks fyrffytr, I believe the cuff links are older than the others , I haven’t found anything on them either, then the ones with the confederate flag just have me wondering.
 
Upvote 0
I think the first button is a civilian fashion button and the second set are cuff links but I haven't found anything on "B of R" yet.
Might also be Collar Studs
 
Upvote 0
Thanks GibH !!!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom