What's new

Counterstamped pennies. How many have you found?

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Gilbet (Enamel) Jason (Shake n Bake) and Gman talked about theses and find them often.

Here is what I've found so far.

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • overall.webp
    overall.webp
    59.7 KB · Views: 604
Upvote 0
close up
 

Attachments

  • states.webp
    states.webp
    51 KB · Views: 1,345
fraternal orders
 

Attachments

  • frternal.webp
    frternal.webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 966
oddballs
 

Attachments

  • oddball.webp
    oddball.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 374
You're doing a good job finding those. I have found some of the states, Masonic, Kennedy, and design cuts also. You're definitely finding more than I.
 
I have found six masonic counterstamped pennies (I believe five were in the same bag), a new mexico counterstamped penny and a penny with a triangle with the number 15 in the middle of it.

They are pretty neat to find...
 
Great finds Mojo! I like the ones with a designed puched right out of the middle of it, I have never found one like that.

I have found Kansas, Texas, one with a little heart, Love, and the one like you have with Kennedy stamped on it.
I have others that I cant remember of the top of my head, I will dig them out and post a picture later today.

Keep up the good work you have a neat little collection there!

Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom