What's new

Country gal

Kay Wiles

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New here from PA with questions.
 
Welcome aboard and hopefully you find all the answers you need ;)...
 
Cant help unless you ask them... oh and welcome :hello:
 
Welcome aboard! :occasion14:
 
Welcome to the party. Answers a plenty. Ask away and someone will help. Good Luck and Happy Hunting
 
Welcome from NE Ohio.

Engine
 
Welcome to Tnet..webpAsk away...
 
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome aboard TNet! Ask away....
 
Welcome to the fun! Ask any question, someone will have the answer or at least lead you in the right direction! :hello:
 
Hey Kay, we sure can use more girl tekker cats here, (or girl treasure hunters). :hello:
Somebody let the dogs out, here. They barking and sniffing all over the place. :laughing7:
Welcome and ask away, it's a big site, so just hollar. :notworthy:
 
Hi Kay - Welcome from Michigan!! I've probably got more questions than answers :)
 
Welcome, lots of good advice here.

Here are some answers, yes, no, maybe, sometimes. :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
New here from PA with questions.
Hi kay from what parts in pa I may have some answers I've been scanning for about 5 years so maybe I can help you out

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Hey Kay, we sure can use more girl tekker cats here, (or girl treasure hunters). :hello:
Somebody let the dogs out, here. They barking and sniffing all over the place. :laughing7:
Welcome and ask away, it's a big site, so just hollar. :notworthy:
I'm offended by that comment... hehe... Oh and welcome
 

Attachments

  • Surprised-Look-108071424804.webp
    Surprised-Look-108071424804.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom