What's new

Couple creek points

BobGuy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
331
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these the other day in the creek. Finally got a little bit of rain that stirred some things up.. the profile of the godar was completely hidden and all I could see was an orange object. I thought it was a root at first but when I felt the texture I knew instantly!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490972755.585398.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490972767.989893.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice. I like the color.
 
Very nice, beautiful color and flaking.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490980080.489175.webp

Thinking it's a Godar.. any thoughts?
 
beuatiful orange point! it does look like the example you showed looks similar to a big sandy also
 
That's one good looking point I love the orange running thru it. It would add some nice color to any collection
 
Well the pick is likely tortoise shell in my opinion. :)

Man that is a beaut ~! and I don't know what a godar is, but looks like a match to me. Looks like it's in perfect shape... Great finds !
 
Last edited:
That's the prettiest point I've seen here.
Congrats
 
That is one heck of a good creek that you have to search! You have found some beauties! Congrats! Hope you keep finding more.
 
I knew if you were posting it would be special and I was right, congrats
 
Yesssssssssssssss! Killer all day long.
 
Something to be proud of right there...
 
i agree,one smoker there,i not going to let your find get to me though i am still trying to get some things done.thanks for sharing....i wonder if i could sneak out for a bit though
 
That is one heck of a good creek that you have to search! You have found some beauties! Congrats! Hope you keep finding more.

Me too! :)
 
Nicely done. You found a gem of a point!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom