What's new

Cozumel

sflsweeper

Greenie
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello fellow hunters, question for the travelers. If you were going to Cozumel where you detect? I have been there once before and as you know on a cruise you are not there too long, I appreciate any advice on where to hunt on the island. Thanks for your help.. HH
 
Upvote 0
I would just enjoy the cruise and try to forget the sand hunting.
 
I second Sandman....Stay in the water. I live here on Grand Cayman islands and the few people that do metal detect on there vacations metal detect on land. Or do what I do. Hunt sand early in the am and then once tourist start wondering down to the beach, get in the water. Plus its really hot hunting land in island sun, plus the people laying everywhere.

Good luck,
Take Gold and Plat,
Chris
 
Go to Punta Sur and just beyond the lighthouse (heading NW) is a popular beach. As Chris mentioned above, get there early; like first off the boat, grab a cab to the area and arrange for the cabbie to pick you up at a specific time.
Stop in at the Lighthouse museum while you're in the area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom