What's new

CRAZY 8S

chargerRT

Greenie
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
CRAZY 8'S

I found a 2003A one dollar bill in circulation the other day and what makes this one pretty special is the serial number...L08888888P the bill is in nice circulated condition any ideas on what its worth? lets hear the opinions of the people!!!
 
Re: CRAZY 8'S

Maybe $20. Wanna sell it? You could try eBay, I've done really well and then again, not so well.

Hey, FYI, 8 is the luckiest number in the world. lots of folks collect notes with the number 8 on it.
 
Re: CRAZY 8'S

Probably $20-$40 depending on level of circulated. Great find.
 
Re: CRAZY 8'S

chargerRT said:
I found a 2003A one dollar bill in circulation the other day and what makes this one pretty special is the serial number...L08888888P the bill is in nice circulated condition any ideas on what its worth? lets hear the opinions of the people!!!

Cool find!!..i would keep that one...or do like others say..sell it on ebay..charge 2 bucks to ship...then your already ahead :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom