What's new

Crazy rings

cudamark

San Diego Ring Finder
🥇 Charter Member
Top Banner Poster
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
15,096
Reaction score
20,179
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all find some odd stuff occasionally. Let's see your craziest rings. It makes you wonder how people can bend their finger wearing these. Everyone has their own idea on what looks good I guess.....Here's some of mine.

20260712_111930.webp
 
Upvote 0
A couple more......
20260713_141300.webp
 
We all find some odd stuff occasionally. Let's see your craziest rings. It makes you wonder how people can bend their finger wearing these. Everyone has their own idea on what looks good I guess.....Here's some of mine.

View attachment 2259457
The 2nd ring on the top row were popular in the early 90s.
Here's 2 versions in sterling.
20190731_133025.webp
Screenshot_20260714_074730_Gallery.webp
 
We all find some odd stuff occasionally. Let's see your craziest rings. It makes you wonder how people can bend their finger wearing these. Everyone has their own idea on what looks good I guess.....Here's some of mine.

View attachment 2259457
Wow that’s a awesome collection
Congratulations!!!!!
 
Man, what a great variety of styles!
 
Those are some very unique Rings !
Here's a very heavy Sterling Silver Ring I found a few years ago.
 

Attachments

  • Sliver Devil Ring - 1.webp
    Sliver Devil Ring - 1.webp
    12 KB · Views: 22
  • Sliver Devil Ring - 2.webp
    Sliver Devil Ring - 2.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Sliver Devil Ring - 3.webp
    Sliver Devil Ring - 3.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 18
I wish mine were silver. All mine are junk bling.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom