What's new

Creek find. Illinois. 9-17-15

Red Earth

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
Creek walking today. Found a decent one. Thought you guys might like it, maybe even LOVE it......lol.
I apologize that I haven't been very active lately. Life has been taking over my Life........haha
 

Attachments

  • 1442538222581.webp
    1442538222581.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 1442538236592.webp
    1442538236592.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 1442538249603.webp
    1442538249603.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
Yep, that's a day maker! Nice find.
 
Yes, day maker for sure, nice find, congratulations!
 
Nice find.
 
Last edited:
Bet that one made you jump! Beauty!
 
Congratulations on a very nice find. It's a beauty! :icon_thumright:
 
I'm imagining the gifted hands that created it! Were they male or female?
 
Good job of seeing it, almost blended in.
 
Nice find, congrats. Creek hunting is a different animal, glad to see nice points being found.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom