What's new

Creek Hunt!

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the field and as you can see it looked like a green carpet so I headed to the creek. Im glad I did now cause I did well. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC10368.webp
    SDC10368.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 166
  • SDC10370.webp
    SDC10370.webp
    1 MB · Views: 143
  • SDC10371.webp
    SDC10371.webp
    944.6 KB · Views: 149
  • SDC10373.webp
    SDC10373.webp
    663.6 KB · Views: 162
  • SDC10374.webp
    SDC10374.webp
    577.8 KB · Views: 158
  • SDC10375.webp
    SDC10375.webp
    501 KB · Views: 141
  • SDC10376.webp
    SDC10376.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
  • SDC10377.webp
    SDC10377.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
  • SDC10379.webp
    SDC10379.webp
    960.5 KB · Views: 147
  • SDC10382.webp
    SDC10382.webp
    996.4 KB · Views: 134
  • SDC10383.webp
    SDC10383.webp
    494.7 KB · Views: 151
  • SDC10384.webp
    SDC10384.webp
    701 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
Great pics. I love the pics of the actual hunt. I always get too excited and forget to take a picture. Ha.
 
Great pottery there!- and a great hunt all-around. I run into the same issue w/ cold water hunts. Sounds really silly, but it works for me: small fish (as in goldfish in a bowl) net. And you can extend the handle w/ duck tape and a sturdy dowel or narrow pvc pipe. It helps when your fingers are ready to fall off. Here's to your tenacity, sir! HH Yak
 
You had a very nice hunt with some super finds. Thanks for posting.
 
You had a very nice hunt with some super finds. Thanks for posting.

TY Point King! Im trying to catch up to you but I see by your last post I have a ways to go.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom