What's new

Creepy find...

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
I was searching through a roll of halves and found a Kenedy Bicentenial but with an eiry mark.
Its kinda creapy when you think about it because of the way JFK "passed".
BTW, i got a new cammera.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0177.webp
    IMG_0177.webp
    119.9 KB · Views: 666
Upvote 0
I personally do not think so. To me it looks like a lot of the red marking has just worn off.
 
wayne1956 said:
I personally do not think so. To me it looks like a lot of the red marking has just worn off.
I'm just saying because this is the way i found it and I kinda got creaped out.
Also, the red on it looks kinda clearish looking at it so, I mean I just thought it was unusual is all.
 
I used to work in a video arcade, we used red painted quarters when somebody said they lost a quarter in a machine
that way when the repair man showed up we could track which machines needed to be repaired
 
I'm just saying because I've never seen anything like this so it kinda creaped me out.
 
if you're serious about creepy things like that, rotten.com has pictures of JFK's autopsy
creepy, but just one of those things, you gotta look
 
Sniffer said:
if you're serious about creepy things like that, rotten.com has pictures of JFK's autopsy
creepy, but just one of those things, you gotta look
I'm not realy, its just idk, btw, where did u find that site? Its mad weird.
 
a guy on a construction crew told me about it a couple of years ago

you only go there when you are seriously bored
 
Sniffer said:
I used to work in a video arcade, we used red painted quarters when somebody said they lost a quarter in a machine
that way when the repair man showed up we could track which machines needed to be repaired

Same type of thing.

This was also a common practice in jukeboxes. Business owners would plug a few marked coins into the machine to spark intrest or keep the music going and the vendor would reimburse the proprietor his marked coins when he came buy to collect the coins from the machine.

Mojo
 
In my last box there was a red slash across his neck with permenant marker on nearly half of the coins.....someone has way to much time on there hands
 
if you got a new camera, how about posting closeups of the 1909S VDB you found in a box
 
Goes4ever said:
if you got a new camera, how about posting closeups of the 1909S VDB you found in a box
I took that pic with the cammera. It's not the cammera, its my computer, the settings or somthing, idk. It takes realy good ones but some are just dumb, I don't why it does it :dontknow: but its not the cammera.
 
well whatever you did to take the pic of the coin above, do the same thing and take a pic of the 1909s VDB
 
Goes4ever said:
well whatever you did to take the pic of the coin above, do the same thing and take a pic of the 1909s VDB
I've tried, multiple times, I don't know what it is, mabey the color reflection or something.
But, either way, that is the best picture out of my attempts to make those coins clearer.
 
Nice find! Definitely EBAY material. You would probably get a small fortune for it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom