What's new

crevice tools

BangTango

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
What shape or size, I'm talking about not useing a long screwdriver to get in those cracks, what would be better? And don't want to hear about crowbars and break them apart, any ideas Dry or Wet?
 
Upvote 0
Wow GG. That's a new one for me. Looks like a great product
 
IMG_0991.webp
Did you find anything in there?

Just a little bit on top, so far...
 
Damn, that looks pretty good to me. :)
 
For the tough ones there is always BUSTAR non explosive expansion grout: Chemical Demolition Agent: Non-Explosive Concrete Demolition
Goodyguy Have you ever used that stuff? I'm curious about its use on claims/ national forest/ ect. ect. Any information you could provide about it's use/restriction in regards to mining would be greatly appreciated. I can think of hundreds and hundreds of places I'd love to pour this stuff. Also what kind of evidence is left behind from the product? How is it I never knew about this stuff??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom