What's new

Crevicing for Gold

Smithsgold

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
670
Reaction score
692
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


Watch as Jeff and Gary ( Two Toes ) head to the Hills in search of Gold !!! On this adventure they will be Crevicing the Bedrock cracks in search of Hidden Gold !!!!

If you like the Video please Like and Subscribe to the channel this way you can get updates on new video's

Thanks for watching,

Jeff
 
Upvote 0
I wish I was doing that
 
Great video and nice gold too. Well done sir.
 
As usual, when one has to pack down into remote areas it is difficult to pack in a gas vac/fuel/etc. That said I always take my 2 inch suction gun (shrimp gun) and I can fill cracks and holes in the bedrock with some water and suck them out clean as a whistle.
http://shrimpguns.com/shrimp-guns/

Bejay
 
Last edited:
As usual, when one has to pack down into remote areas it is difficult to pack in a gas vac/fuel/etc. That said I always take my 2 inch suction gun (shrimp gun) and I can fill cracks and holes in the bedrock with some water and suck them out clean as a whistle.
Shrimp Guns

Bejay



Thanks I'll have to check those out I was looking for something like that !!!
 
Careful Jeff, remember where we live. Here even hand held, hand operated, no gas/electrical power suction devices are defined as evil "suction dredges".
 
Careful Jeff, remember where we live. Here even hand held, hand operated, no gas/electrical power suction devices are defined as evil "suction dredges".

Hand held, hand powered? Nope..
The only thing they can hang their hat on is " motorized" Shrimp guns and hand dredges are not " motorized"
So, are snuffer bottles dredges?
 
Hand held, hand powered? Nope..
The only thing they can hang their hat on is " motorized" Shrimp guns and hand dredges are not " motorized"
So, are snuffer bottles dredges?

I stand corrected Goldwasher, thank you.
 
The area we were working
at the Claim 2018.webp
 
Gary Honan 2018.webp

Gary ( Two Toes ) filming a video !!!!


 



Video number Three from the same trip !!!! Two Toes
 
Nice gold! I second what Bejay said. That is how I do the final clean out of cracks, crevices and boil holes.
 
Man, that fella could stunt double for Bruce Campbell, even the same lively personality. Or make a spoof of Ash vs Evil Dead.

Ash vs Evil Crevices: Episode one, Ash Liberates Oppressed Gold with his Pry Bar.

Cool vids, thanks for posting.
 
Thanks for watching Oddjob !!!!!
 
For those that don't know Jeff is from the area that was just ravaged by the what many are saying is the worst fire in the history of California. My thoughts and prayers for you, your family, and everyone who lost everything in this terrible fire Jeff.
 
For those that don't know Jeff is from the area that was just ravaged by the what many are saying is the worst fire in the history of California. My thoughts and prayers for you, your family, and everyone who lost everything in this terrible fire Jeff.

Ditto that! Mind boggling the devastation caused by current and recent past fires.
 
Last edited:
Thanks we are safe.. I have many family and friends that have lost everything but they are safe and that's what counts most !!!
it's truly heart breaking seeing all the loss ..
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom