What's new

CRH and Craigslist

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noticed an ad on Craigslist this morning.

$50.00 dollars in Kennedy halves 1979 through 1985.

$60.00 cash, please contact blah blah blah............

Wonder if he will sell them? :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Costs nothing to try. That is the beauty of it. I sold a couple rolls of unicirculated bicennials on there at $30 a roll. <shrug> Ive also gotten no response dozens of times. This is one of those things where it costs only a few minutes to throw something on the wall and hope it eventually sticks.
 
Ya never know.....I listed 4 rolls of Kennedy 40% @ $180 over a month ago. Not one single call. Finally, when AG jumped to about $24 an oz, I was contacted by a guy who asked if they were still for sale. He even volunteered to up the price to $50 a roll. Sold. ffd
 
Nothing ventured, Nothing gained. I just recently sold 100 circulated Ike dollars on Craigslist for $120. I was just before taking them to the bank to dump. You never know! HH

FL Junkman
 
fistfulladirt said:
Ya never know.....I listed 4 rolls of Kennedy 40% @ $180 over a month ago. Not one single call. Finally, when AG jumped to about $24 an oz, I was contacted by a guy who asked if they were still for sale. He even volunteered to up the price to $50 a roll. Sold. ffd

Ummm. $50 per roll is LOW. I would have bought them from you TOO. Today - with silver at $23.84 (So about the same as when you sold them) the BID on NUcleo for a roll ($10) of 40%'ers is $63.50. They take 1% as their fee, or 64 cents per roll, leaving you $251.46 for your 4 rolls. YOu took $50 per roll, for a total of $200.

Got any more at $50 per roll? ;D
 
jrf30 said:
fistfulladirt said:
Ya never know.....I listed 4 rolls of Kennedy 40% @ $180 over a month ago. Not one single call. Finally, when AG jumped to about $24 an oz, I was contacted by a guy who asked if they were still for sale. He even volunteered to up the price to $50 a roll. Sold. ffd

Ummm. $50 per roll is LOW. I would have bought them from you TOO. Today - with silver at $23.84 (So about the same as when you sold them) the BID on NUcleo for a roll ($10) of 40%'ers is $63.50. They take 1% as their fee, or 64 cents per roll, leaving you $251.46 for your 4 rolls. YOu took $50 per roll, for a total of $200.

Got any more at $50 per roll? ;D
I do! I was just making a point about Craigslist, that was my experience, I sold there because i don't want to have to ship. Ends up I never left the house to sell my halves, and the buyer didn't come to my residence either. Can't beat a deal like that!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom