What's new

CRH Coin Hunting Informal Poll With No Strings Attached

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just wondering how CRHing trends might have changed due to the economy etc. I would assume that some of us have had to either slow down or change currencies to continue.
All the best to you and yours !! Jim



Watch out for those size 10 shoes Mr. President !!!!
 
Upvote 0
Stick to halves, unless you just have alot of extra time on your hands to waste.

Jim
 
I enjoy searching halves but two banks that use to order them have now stopped. I just ordered a couple boxes which will be in at the end of Dec.

After halves, I enjoy dimes, followed by pennies then nickels. I like them all and I'm willing to search any coins really. Every once in a while I'll search quarters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom