What's new

CRH Coin Hunting Informal Poll With No Strings Attached

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just wondering how CRHing trends might have changed due to the economy etc. I would assume that some of us have had to either slow down or change currencies to continue.
All the best to you and yours !! Jim



Watch out for those size 10 shoes Mr. President !!!!
 
Upvote 0
My vote was halves by far......dimes next.

All the best to you too Papa!! Happy Holidays...........
 
halves and nickles. Have searched quarters and dimes, but not much luch. HH Gayle
 
1. Nickels
2. Pennies
3. Dimes

Quarters almost always produce nothing for me and halves are too hard to get ahold of around here.
 
Halves. Dimes only when desperate for a fix. Merry Christmas to you all. HH Mark
 
Halves(usually 6 or 7 boxes a week) followed by cents and nickels.
 
Halves,Dimes and Penny's to fill my time. I'm looking foe Silver primarily

Mojo
 
Half's mostly but I still get an occasional nickel and penny box. :thumbsup:
 
Pennies, nickels, and halves and if I had a fourth pick dimes.
 
Nickels, pennies and halves and once in awhile quarters.
 
I would have to say halves are my fave with nickels and then dimes following at a distant second and third.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom