What's new

CRHers if you find these

cookiemonster351

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lima Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett
CRHer's if you find these

Fellow Crhers,
I 'm not sure if this is allowed( if not pls remove post) but if you are going thru rolls of lincolns or maybe you have these I' buy them off you.
I need circulated min of 12 up to a full roll of the following dates.
1968s
1971s
1972s
1973s
Please contact me if you have.
Thank you!
Cookiemonster351
 
Upvote 0
Re: CRHer's if you find these

Cookiemonster, if that is you in the picture, I will hand deliver your pennies! If it is your girlfriend/wife, congratulations on finding a gal with such a refined taste in undergarments :thumbsup:!! Good luck to you, Gpurs...
 
Re: CRHer's if you find these

GPURS said:
Cookiemonster, if that is you in the picture, I will hand deliver your pennies! If it is your girlfriend/wife, congratulations on finding a gal with such a refined taste in undergarments :thumbsup:!! Good luck to you, Gpurs...

I agree with Gpurs!

Jim
 
Re: CRHer's if you find these

I too was attracted by the pict... I mean the post about pennies.

I see lots and lots of those S dates. I used to keep them, but after a few folls of them I started leaving them in the copper boxes and not seperating them out. Just too many to be worth more than the other dates.

Let me know if you find them. If not, I might be able to go through some boxes and round some up for you. maybe in exahnge for a bigger picture? LOL

(Sorry gals. I guess us men are still pigs in a little way now and then. And my wife is just as gorgeous, but thta doesn't mean we can't appreciate beauty in others too.) :-D
 
Re: CRHer's if you find these

GPURS said:
Cookiemonster, if that is you in the picture, I will hand deliver your pennies!

I thought the same thing! No charge! ;D
 
Re: CRHer's if you find these

I have a circulated roll of each of those dates. I wasn't planning on selling them but if the offer is right....I could be convinced ;D
If I remember right it took me the longest to find the 1968-S's


Shoot me a PM or email with your offer.
 
Re: CRHer's if you find these

hey cookiemonster where do you CRH at in Lima? I have cleaned up those banks pretty hard this year.........at least half dollars that is, not sure if your doing halves
 
Re: CRHer's if you find these

gotta say the pic on the profile got my attention right away...is that you or your girlfriend/wife?
 
Re: CRHer's if you find these

silvercop said:
gotta say the pic on the profile got my attention right away...is that you or your girlfriend/wife?
my best guess is that it is an internet picture, if you look under the right cheek..lol
you can see a website name.
 
Re: CRHer's if you find these

that explains why i have never had much luck in the lima area lol.I have made a few stops in the area when i have been down that way metal detecting or visiting friends.Never did any good so seldom stop when im in area anymore.Glad to see you are doing better than me goesforever,your boxes have been much better lately as well...gl and hh jon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom