What's new

Crispin, This ones for you......lol...

bill from lachine

Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
22,648
Reaction score
88,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Quebec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin, This one's for you......lol...

Crispin,

While you're sipping your Guinness tonight this picture should give you a chuckle or 2...lol

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Attachments

  • DSC00113.webp
    DSC00113.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 123
guinness? that stuff's nasty
 
< killian's irish red man
 
jeff,

Actually I enjoy both Guinness and Killian's.....Crispin doesn't like Labatt's beer though....which is why I posted the picture..lol.

The mug actually has some red beer in it that I brewed from a kit...not to keen on run of the mill commercial beer of any sort....bit of a rebel that way....like a lot of other things in life..

Regards + HH

Bill
 
coool, I've always wanted to try that home brewing
 
where is Crispin from?
 
jeff,

Not sure.....he says Virginia Beach.....but probably from "The Twilight Zone"...same place I came from....lol....this tune will probably do the trick.

Regards + HH

Bill

 
Last edited:
guinness? that stuff's nasty

What! You don't like Guinness! You some sort of Pinko Commie liberal? Next order as physician of the BBCamay fan club is that everybody has to have weekly innoculations of Guinness.
 
What! You don't like Guinness! You some sort of Pinko Commie liberal? Next order as physician of the BBCamay fan club is that everybody has to have weekly innoculations of Guinness.

Stout!
 
What! You don't like Guinness! You some sort of Pinko Commie liberal? Next order as physician of the BBCamay fan club is that everybody has to have weekly innoculations of Guinness.


Hmmm can one be a commie for not liking an english beer? as a natural born american i am free to like or dislike anything I want. so there! nananana
 
BTW the bbcamay fan club is extinct
 
I've had all the grief i care to about it
 
jeff,

Guinness is actually Irish....or as I call it mother's milk....it's an acquired taste but well worth the effort.

Another foolish story for the crew.....a buddy of mine from my working days Vince and one of his friends after their university degrees were earned did a 3 week vacation in Ireland...they drank copious amounts of Guinness every day.

When they finally arrived in Dublin they went to the Guinness main brewery....Vince kneeled down on the sidewalk and bowed his head.....his buddy went out into the street and stopped the traffic to get a proper shot.....

I'll have to track Vinnie down and try to get a copy of that picture a Kodak moment for sure....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
At the Court Square in OLD Ch'ville, Va, I went to the PUB for warm beer; drank to TJ, who practiced law in the OLD court House, across the street. HEAR! HEAR! Don't drink anymore, tho. Must be a PINKO COMMIE WIMP!
 
At the Court Square in OLD Ch'ville, Va, I went to the PUB for warm beer; drank to TJ, who practiced law in the OLD court House, across the street. HEAR! HEAR! Don't drink anymore, tho. Must be a PINKO COMMIE WIMP!

Guinness stout. One of the many as i hate to pick a favorite.
Reb i jest when referring to your pinko comment. What makes you think they would have you? L.o.l. :laughing7:
 
At the Court Square in OLD Ch'ville, Va, I went to the PUB for warm beer; drank to TJ, who practiced law in the OLD court House, across the street. HEAR! HEAR! Don't drink anymore, tho. Must be a PINKO COMMIE WIMP!

You can still be the official Dr. Trying to recall whether TJ was a lawyer. Thought I knew all about him
 
Then, there was ANOTHER Pub that was IRISH (Dirty Nelly's Pub); a IRISHMAN & I went there several times; heard guy with guitar singing naughty, BAWDY Irish songs... we ALL sang & had FUN! Guy from Ireland was in town (Ch'ville) b/c his daughter was getting FREE facial reconstruction at UVA hospital (in mid 1980's). David & I also went to Pantops to watch SOCCER game on the telly! THAT was a HOOT! LOTS of drinking & "Bogging"...
 
Last edited:
You can still be the official Dr. Trying to recall whether TJ was a lawyer. Thought I knew all about him

TJ WAS... 16 when he went to College of William & Mary; GENERAL studies for @ 2 years.
Read LAW with George Wythe for @ 5 years; got LAW Degree.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom