What's new

CRISPINS CRITTERS

A Special Veteran's Day Message that I received today is that John,
a Vet that I mentor in Veteran's Court, has graduated to Phase 5 of the program. The Final phase.
I told him that his ETS is just around the corner and I'll be there to cheer him on!
Perhaps my efforts are not in vain....

Scott
 
Last edited:
Scars.
Do you have scars?
I'm certain that all Veterans have scars.
I have scars.
Scars that I don't want to talk about....

Yet, When Jesus shows himself, you will see the scars of Salvation.
The scars on his hands and feet.

And, when one sees death, one can also see eternal life.

I live to witness the love of Salvation.

Scott
 
Last edited:
Some of my friends in California are on the run due to the wild fires. Always something
 
We won today. 12-2 one final game Thursday night.
 
Uncle Bill I use to have a photographic memory........... in a digital world, I can’t find any film. Hehehe
 
2GF,

Thanks for the chuckles...well I have a habit of going upstairs to get or do something then I draw a blank. Walk half way down the stairs and finally remember and have to go back up....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Uncle Bill I use to have a photographic memory........... in a digital world, I can’t find any film. Hehehe
 
A hiker stopped at the bank of a fast-flowing river. Spying a simple fellow standing on the opposite bank, he yelled to him, "How do I get to the other side?"

The simpleton scratched his head. He looked up the river. He looked down the river. Then he yelled back to the hiker, "You're already ON the other side!"
 


The best manly commercials!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom