CRISPINS CRITTERS

free the wild animals you hold in captivity without warrant

Crazy man..they are freed when they are grown,!!:D

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Crispin, what do you recommend for a kinked neck? I get those all the time and doctor places me on a generic of Flexerol and prescribes strong ibuprofin as well.

Chris,

Yeah Crispin is pretty special....pretty altruistic to my way of thinking.....he drives me batty at times...but I'll back him up for being who his is....

Regards + HH

Bill

Crispin,You go to Med school,become a Doctor,and give free advice,I my Friend thank you.

Ultrasound of what? There are no fluids. Ultrasounds are not diagnostic tests. If you think it is broken you can get an x-ray. Squiggy, you just overused it. Give it rest and heat and it will be better in a week.

I will give it a try:) No x- rays had too many of those in past..appreciate your input my friend. may have to ship some baby squirrels your way so you can take over..Lol!:p

Crazy man..they are freed when they are grown,!!:D

till now the constitution and bor guaranteed the rights of men. later we let women in. Now it is time to free the animals!!!!!! who can deny animals the right to bear arms?

till now the constitution and bor guaranteed the rights of men. later we let women in. Now it is time to free the animals!!!!!! who can deny animals the right to bear arms?
Only bears can have bear arms!

Last edited:
I will give it a try:) No x- rays had too many of those in past..appreciate your input my friend. may have to ship some baby squirrels your way so you can take over..Lol!:p

Okay, but I'm not a vet...lol. My wife loves your pictures of the baby squirrels...she will find them for you.

am I the only one who wonders why she never has pics of adult squirrels? what happens to them???? do any really make it to adulthood?

I know you are not big into medicine; however, tendonitis is an inflammation of the tendons. Inflammation as an immune reaction that makes things tender, hurt, and red. If you take an anti-inflammatory (Aleve or Aspirin) prior to feeding then it will minimize the swelling and aggravation. Ice for 15minutes after feeding. Then use heat later on when it starts to feel tight. The heat will loosen up the tension.

Ok..I am going to Try all of that..Thanks so much :):):):D

Crispin, what do you recommend for a kinked neck? I get those all the time and doctor places me on a generic of Flexerol and prescribes strong ibuprofin as well.

Flexeril is a good muscle relaxer and can be helpful. If you are having neck pain then I don't want to advise too much. Neck pain is a lot more serious then hand pain. You need a set of x-rays to check the disc space and make sure nothing is bulging. A slipped disc that goes untreated can have chronic long term problems. If it is just simple pain then ibuprofen is fine and occasional flexeril will help. If it has not been worked up then find a good doctor who knows what they are doing.

Crispin

Sounds like you need an assistant! LOL! I could send my son right over! That would help both of us out! :laughing7:

Sounds good to me! Not sure he would be so crazy about that! Lol!
I will put that guy to work!!!

Flexeril is a good muscle relaxer and can be helpful. If you are having neck pain then I don't want to advise too much. Neck pain is a lot more serious then hand pain. You need a set of x-rays to check the disc space and make sure nothing is bulging. A slipped disc that goes untreated can have chronic long term problems. If it is just simple pain then ibuprofen is fine and occasional flexeril will help. If it has not been worked up then find a good doctor who knows what they are doing.

Crispin
This has gone on for years, usually it comes on suddenly and is quite painful. The doctor diagnosed as a muscle spasm (if I remember correctly) and the chiropracter put me through adjustments, massaging the muscles and some sort of electroshock therapy. I am just getting over it again. Thanks for the advice.

Okay, but I'm not a vet...lol. My wife loves your pictures of the baby squirrels...she will find them for you.

Glad she enjoys those, I have tons! Bet she would love taking care of these sweet babies. .

am I the only one who wonders why she never has pics of adult squirrels? what happens to them???? do any really make it to adulthood?[/QUO

Funny Jeffers! Mine grow to be healthy and happy! These are close to grown!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369877776411.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369877776411.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 95
This has gone on for years, usually it comes on suddenly and is quite painful. The doctor diagnosed as a muscle spasm (if I remember correctly) and the chiropracter put me through adjustments, massaging the muscles and some sort of electroshock therapy. I am just getting over it again. Thanks for the advice.

Keep up the chrio,it works!!!

Barb,

Here's another tune to entertain you.....

Ronnie Hawkins - The Lady came from Baltimore

Thanks Bill,
Very nice!!:D:) I enjoyed that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back