CRISPINS CRITTERS

jeff,

You have to stay focused and concentrate on what's under the coil.....not the scenery on the beach if you get my drift....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Yup, or you may end up with a giant bruise on your arse like I have right now.... Jeff, get yourself some mirrored shades and mr. Squatch may leave you alone during your vacation.

Folks,

A tune to mellow you out on a Monday evening...

Lady smith black mambazo - Homeless....quite the harmonies.

jeff,

You have to stay focused and concentrate on what's under the coil.....not the scenery on the beach if you get my drift....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Screen Shot 2013-08-26 at 4.49.58 PM.png

Bill,

Good evening my friend. Boy's are contentsious on the 2nd thread today....please the Rolling Stones.....Street Fighting Man, Gary

not sure if this is appropriate but...sure could use a few positive thoughts sent in my direction. been out of work for 6 months with 2 young kids...and going on important interview tomorrow. I know there are those with way worse problems than I (and my prayers go out to them) just asking for few.
thanks for listening.
Larry

Bill,

Good evening my friend. Boy's are contentsious on the 2nd thread today....please the Rolling Stones.....Street Fighting Man, Gary
Thanks Gary! I never understood why the "boys" here feel the need to go to the 2nd and be contentious anyway? I thought everyone on this thread was happy and content knowing that there are no problems in America? I don't see the need for attacks on the other thread?

Since I am here, and have contributed another post to this particular thread, I would like to say. Lucky Larry, I pray that you will find the employment you so desperately need, for you and your family! And Good luck!

Larry,

You have figured out what the purpose of this thread is! I have found throughout my career, that simply being ones self is always the best policy. Today employers are looking for honest, hard worker's with an interest, and pride in what they do. The quality of the work is job 1, not how much you try to suck up to the bosses. You skills and history will be documented in your application, if you have been granted an interview, they have already accepted them, and want to see you sell yourself to them. Be youself, relax, and get ready to start the new job. Also go in positive and confident, and you'll do fine. Good luck.....Gary

not sure if this is appropriate but...sure could use a few positive thoughts sent in my direction. been out of work for 6 months with 2 young kids...and going on important interview tomorrow. I know there are those with way worse problems than I (and my prayers go out to them) just asking for few.
thanks for listening.
Larry

Larry,

The answer lies WITHIN my Friend.

Larry,

Good luck with the interview and do as Gary suggest.....go in positive and tell them you're prepared to do the best you can if chosen for the position....we're all keeping our fingers crossed for you.

Regards + HH

Bill

thanks for listening.
Larry

Will be sending good thoughts your way Larry..:)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Gary,

How about something a bit more upbeat....

Dancing in the street - Martha and the Vandellas.

Bill,

Thanks Gary! I never understood why the "boys" here feel the need to go to the 2nd and be contentious anyway? I thought everyone on this thread was happy and content knowing that there are no problems in America? I don't see the need for attacks on the other thread?

Since I am here, and have contributed another post to this particular thread, I would like to say. Lucky Larry, I pray that you will find the employment you so desperately need, for you and your family! And Good luck!

I think that you may have taken his words slightly out of context Dave. There are tons of problems all over this world but the folks on this thread aren't worried about a government takeover and there are many here that don't frequent the 2nd forum at all. See you on the 2nd forum fella.... :headbang:

thanks for listening.
Larry

Believe in yourself first or nobody else will.... Good luck and never forget that we will have your back.

I think that you may have taken his words slightly out of context Dave. There are tons of problems all over this world but the folks on this thread aren't worried about a government takeover and there are many here that don't frequent the 2nd forum at all. See you on the 2nd forum fella.... :headbang:

Okay,, Does that mean that GM thinks I am being contentious in arguing against your misplaced onslaughts? Yep see ya around, Fella.

I have also noticed many times you will start an argument in hopes that a thread gets locked down. Yes I agree that is childish, but how hard is it to do actually? How many subjects actually lend themselves to a small leap in logic that encroaches on violating the rules of Tnet? I see them all of the time, yet I choose not to show that link. How about you, friend ?

Last edited:
Dave, I'll answer that myself.....I included have a reputation of being arguemenitive, and contensious, and was referring to all of us, and not singling anyone in particular. We are all in agreement about the problems that face all of us and our heritage og freedom.....but continually argueing among the believers is counter productive. Most here know my posts, and where I stand, but what you don't realize is that I for one, get tired of always defending that position to those who don't care, and those whose minds will always be closed to all but themselves. I quoted Winston Churchill on another thread, and will repeat here," A fanatic is one who will not change his mind, or the topic" Enough said, this thread does not allow politics, and I have stepped over that line, See you back where these topics need to be discussed......Gary

Dave, I'll answer that myself.....I included have a reputation of being arguemenitive, and contensious, and was referring to all of us, and not singling anyone in particular. We are all in agreement about the problems that face all of us and our heritage og freedom.....but continually argueing among the believers is counter productive. Most here know my posts, and where I stand, but what you don't realize is that I for one, get tired of always defending that position to those who don't care, and those whose minds will always be closed to all but themselves. I quoted Winston Churchill on another thread, and will repeat here," A fanatic is one who will not change his mind, or the topic" Enough said, this thread does not allow politics, and I have stepped over that line, See you back where these topics need to be discussed......Gary

I agree 100%.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back