CRISPINS CRITTERS

Dave, I'll answer that myself.....I included have a reputation of being arguemenitive, and contensious, and was referring to all of us, and not singling anyone in particular. We are all in agreement about the problems that face all of us and our heritage og freedom.....but continually argueing among the believers is counter productive. Most here know my posts, and where I stand, but what you don't realize is that I for one, get tired of always defending that position to those who don't care, and those whose minds will always be closed to all but themselves. I quoted Winston Churchill on another thread, and will repeat here," A fanatic is one who will not change his mind, or the topic" Enough said, this thread does not allow politics, and I have stepped over that line, See you back where these topics need to be discussed......Gary

GM, i have no problem with that. I check these posts occasionally becuase Crispin asked me to a long time ago. But I feel that a large portion that post here are the most argumentative on this site, yet claim it is the other rubes doing it, I guess I don't understand the kumbayaa here and then the venom elsewhere.

Now, as always, I think everyone should be allowed the right to say what is on their mind! I am constantly surprised at some of the prolific posters on this thread that want to squelch it elsewhere.

Dave,

Once again I agree with you, and understand that this thread is the home to many who have different ideaology's and believes, and also agree that everyone has the express right , and freedom to voice they opinions and views....You get not argument from me on that issue.....Gary

Cheering for you Larry!
Hope its a outfit your willing to let work with you. Good luck.

307 pages & counting...

And even though I have been keeping tabs here, You may have noticed that I have allowed it to be undisturbed with arguments from me? I have always wanted the best for Crispin, and think everyone should be allowed their own thoughts, even though the title of this thread is a slap in the face to those that think we should be watchful of an out of control government. But the last few posts make me think I have allowed a somewhat fascist monster by not putting in a dissenting opinion now and then. What say you all? Especially Backbacon who agrees 100%

I think we are now at an impass, and since I take your last comment personally, this discussion is over....Please have a nice evening.....gary

Dave etal,

The intent of this thread is pretty much just a place to hang out and enjoy each others company....we try to leave our differences and egos at the door....

The mods insist on it being non political so a bit of a sanctuary if you will for all to kick back and relax....we don't all have the same views on various subjects but that's ok....nothing to stop up from sharing at least what we have in common.

Crispin is taking a well deserved break so I guess I get the honor....lol....of trying to keep the peace during his absence.

Regards + HH

Bill

Dave etal,

The intent of this thread is pretty much just a place to hang out and enjoy each others company....we try to leave our differences and egos at the door....

The mods insist on it being non political so a bit of a sanctuary if you will for all to kick back and relax....we don't all have the same views on various subjects but that's ok....nothing to stop up from sharing at least what we have in common.

Crispin is taking a well deserved break so I guess I get the honor....lol....of trying to keep the peace during his absence.

Regards + HH

Bill

YA!

Good for you all. Everyone needs a place to unwind I say. I am fine with it to. I am only saying that manufacturing a reason to be upset is an easy thing to do. Sorry you feel that way GM. I felt a little personal slight at your comment too.

Good luck all on your thread! As stated, if I did not appreciate the need, I would have brought the fight to the homefront.

And even though I have been keeping tabs here, You may have noticed that I have allowed it to be undisturbed with arguments from me? I have always wanted the best for Crispin, and think everyone should be allowed their own thoughts, even though the title of this thread is a slap in the face to those that think we should be watchful of an out of control government. But the last few posts make me think I have allowed a somewhat fascist monster by not putting in a dissenting opinion now and then. What say you all? Especially Backbacon who agrees 100%

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Is there a full moon tonight that I haven't heard about? Anyone hear about Mars being the closest it's been to the earth in 6000 years this coming Wednesday?

Projection can be misleading!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
Introspection would be a good quality here, huh?

And...as a kid what seemed so important was this Frenchman showing the world has some things worth saving.

Dave, if the thread bothers you, there are others to" check in on".

And...as a kid what seemed so important was this Frenchman showing the world has some things worth saving.

Thanks RC...BEAUTIFUL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back