CRISPINS CRITTERS

jeff,

I see you and the others are doing fine without me....lol.

Just finished entertaining guest and snow patrol over the holidays so been a bit busy....carry on and please don't use any sharp objects to injure yourselves ok.

Regards + HH

Bill
hey guys, are we even supposed to be here without Uncle Bill or some other adult watching us?

Bill......Best to you and your family.......hope that you weathered our ice storm well, was touchy here, but seemed worse your way.....gary

jeff,

I see you and the others are doing fine without me....lol.

Just finished entertaining guest and snow patrol over the holidays so been a bit busy....carry on and please don't use any sharp objects to injure yourselves ok.

Regards + HH

Bill

Do I have to turn over my pencils? I promise their not to sharp!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Dram, the pencils are all right, but no pens.....they contain a hazardess fluid........Best to you and the family......Gary

Dram, the pencils are all right, but no pens.....they contain a hazardess fluid........Best to you and the family......Gary

Thanks Gary! Best to you and your family as well! The new year is bound to bring great things!

Blain,

Scope out any good areas yet?

Yes, as we discussed a long time ago the old dump is still on the list. But some new areas are a old high school buddies house (very old with standing permission), my own land ( used to be part of large farm and I think the blacksmith shop), and I am working on getting permission for an old one room school house. How about you? Any great finds?
Best wishes to everyone in the new year!!

Happy New Year DRAM! Oops,, saw Bill.. Happy New year to you too uncle Bill!

Yes, as we discussed a long time ago the old dump is still on the list. But some new areas are a old high school buddies house (very old with standing permission), my own land ( used to be part of large farm and I think the blacksmith shop), and I am working on getting permission for an old one room school house. How about you? Any great finds?
Best wishes to everyone in the new year!!

Always find cool stuff,temps tomorrow in the low 40's

I'll hit the High School,grassy area ought to be halfway diggable

I hope.

Always find cool stuff,temps tomorrow in the low 40's

I'll hit the High School,grassy area ought to be halfway diggable

I hope.

I hope so too. I know my digging is done here for a couple more months at least...

Folks,

I've played this one before but still good for a chuckle....

Dr. Hook - Cover of a Rolling Stone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back