CRISPINS CRITTERS

shoplifting.gif

Hope all are well.

Studying for 2 tests and 2-3 papers due this coming week.
Geology and Quantitative Math....

Here's my study music.

Add to it please!

(maybe I'm just too old.....)

Best Wishes,
My Friends!

Scott​
Kitty mew mew, here!
I was wondering who was using my Animals album, then I realized, Tues night, 9:00 o'clock, oh yeah, pigs on the wing.
TY Scott, kept me from havin to crank the dinosaur turntable.

So it's like wading through hell and dancing with the devil, really! So think some good thoughts my way, pls.
No worries, I is tough kittys! Will keep an update........
I can do for 24 hours........

Keep havin fun critters!

Last edited:
Kitty mew mew, here!
I was wondering who was using my Animals album, then I realized, Tues night, 9:00 o'clock, oh yeah, pigs on the wing.
TY Scott, kept me from havin to crank the dinosaur turntable.

So it's like wading through hell and dancing with the devil, really! So think some good thoughts my way, pls.
No worries, I is tough kittys! Will keep an update........
I can do for 24 hours........

Keep havin fun critters!

Hang in there steady rockin P-Cat,we all hit bumps now and then.

Last edited:
Thanks RC, trust me, there were confirmations only I would have found. Not only in the posts, the pm too, ty
Greater treasures than money..... just another tool, nothing more.
All is well, and tomorrow is another day.
I would probably drink beer, if they made a Moscato flavor, LOL!
I wonder how crispin would feel about Moscato Guiness? LOL! Eva, bar rar rar? :laughing7:

night all.....

Wednesday and all is well...........

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Yep, Wednesday was a much better day. Glad all is well with you too, tgf. Thanks again too, RC!
Hey, wonder what Thursday may bring....... lol........

Thanks everybody probably shouldnt write my deepest thoughts when going on no sleep, but thanks to everyone.........

Last edited:
Hey Gfeet there is good help out there for ptsd and I don't mean pills..I'm sorry your having a rough time..:(

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Yeah I know I go just tired thank you very much just going for about 2 weeks on little to no sleep, lost 4 more friends in a helicopter crash, not getting with family, really missing my old team and who I was and what I did, straight civilian life is kicking my life. Facing another back surgery in April.......I see my doc middle of February. I've lost my since of belonging to a greater good something bigger than me. So I'm really thing about joining the USCG Aux maybe thanks for answering me I need to quit airing my personal out there for the world to see. This lack of sleep served me well in the service now it haunts me thank you

TGF,

I can't imagine what you're going through. I do know that you are still with us for a reason and will have the heart, courage and conviction to see this through. Stay strong brother, stay strong.

TGF,

One of my internet detecting buddies is ex military from the Canadian forces and he does counseling for recently discharged vets who have done active duty.

He doesn't go into details but believe it's his way of giving back to his fellow soldiers.....just a thought.

You went through hell and don't be shy on venting on this thread when you feel the need.....we may not be professionals in the field of pstd but we'll give you moral support to the extent we can.

Regards + HH

Bill

Yeah I know I go just tired thank you very much just going for about 2 weeks on little to no sleep, lost 4 more friends in a helicopter crash, not getting with family, really missing my old team and who I was and what I did, straight civilian life is kicking my life. Facing another back surgery in April.......I see my doc middle of February. I've lost my since of belonging to a greater good something bigger than me. So I'm really thing about joining the USCG Aux maybe thanks for answering me I need to quit airing my personal out there for the world to see. This lack of sleep served me well in the service now it haunts me thank you

Have known vets who spoke of the contrasts of civilian live vs military life.The longer or further involved ,for some the harder the transition back. Some went back in . One retired,then went back in during desert storm, a good guy. All had to make the shift once out to finding housing,meals,cloths,laundry,transportation,activity,work,purpose as you mentioned.Few could agree with time on their hands or a day unplanned.
You want to write ,write. Had an ex father in law who retired from the military but seemed not to really have retired from the military, could he have been able to speak of his haunted visions instead of trying to drown them he may have lived longer.We had some interesting discussions,(I recall one holding each other by the throat)but he never got past memory pictured,s effect. His Legion activities were what little affected him in time.
So, hows the fishing and grand kids, and what became of a certain treasure hunt?

Gfeet. ...be sure you get lots of rest...fatigue makes emotional and physical issues worse...

Hey! Where'd everybody go!? Whats happenings? Did I miss something?
tgf, you hang in there and know that you have an affect and important part here(and there and everywhere), whether you can see it or not. And, don't ever hold back or not talk, if not here, you pm one of us!
Squiggys knows what she's saying, she knows, I know, many of us know. Pls do get some rests. I'm sorry, too, but hang in there with us.

I too, well you see my post, I been Mea Culpa all week, in my way...... now.......
I just gotta let it go, in my way, gotta laugh about it, pray, accept, realize, forgive, and on to the next round...... :laughing7:

(oh disclaimer: statement I too and song is for me, not you tgf, lol))

Your surgery coming up is going to be fine. If you need a second opinion, I'll inquire and get back with ya, but, who you think gave me the first opinion? :notworthy:
allright, is anybody out there? :laughing7:
mew mew mew mew?

Last edited:
I am....lol!

Video blocked in my" country" ..sigh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back