CRISPINS CRITTERS

Squiggy's yearbook photo?

View attachment 942630

Sorry Squiggy, this was in jest, just a little fun for someone who likes animals so much (they are always on your mind)

I'm sorry you are offended and I'll refrain from any references to you or your activities in the future.

I've added you to my ignore list so I'll not be tempted in the future to extend my dry sense of humor towards you.

I suggest you add me to your ignore list. That way you don't have to accidentally view my images that may offend you, as they have in the past.

My apologies.

Last edited:
Oh man. That shoe fits me just as well,(though it does not match the belt) often enough. We can get along on a dang forum. If not we,re , oh oh.We are?

Well, guess ones actions say it all..I'm always willing to look at my part and work it out..putting someone on the ignore list??

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

who would swim away from three fat white guys?

Three fat white girls....:D

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Lol!

Well shiver me timbers! That's a first for me, ever been told by a church pastor that you should probably not attend services because your chosen faith conflicts with the church you are visiting ? Talk about intolerance.

Mike

Usually they just tell me to leave...no explanations. Lol! Just kidding!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Sunday morning and how I long for some 'back home' gospel bluegrass music; especially with a dobro leading the band's sound and a beautiful, pure, 'back home' voice singing (on the second song that immediately follows the first).
'nuf said' here it is:
oops, had wrong vid; here's the one I wanted:

Don....

Last edited:
Thanks BC...Soooo cute! Lol!

Good tune! As for your chosen path, as long as its legal,ethical and moral,(based on a kind grandmothers standards) I,d rather worry about how you fish. And I don,t worry how you fish.
I gotta crash,finally get to play tomorrow! Here fishy fishy!
I sure hope them snappers run heavy at Boca Grande and Red and Blind pass this year! Bokeelia and Cap'n Cons is always calling in summer!

Let your grandson watch some of these old favorites-

This episode scared the crap out of me... It's probably why I'm still afraid of electricity.

Well, this episode and the time I got whacked with 220V from a pool pump.
No, no, no, we won't go back there! NO!
That electric bell, that supplied the electric fence, had a remarkable way of taking a bucket of water thrown at it, and throwing it RIGHT BACK QUICK! Thus the "electricity lesson" at 5 yo, LOL! We haven't gone back there again!

What is this, some sort of a trick question?

They are always talking.
mew mew mew mew mew, but, no one ever listens! LOL!

I once suggested thongs and topless swimmers and divers, not approved
I thought that was required lobster diving dress!? Well, at least, always has been........ :laughing7:
(it's just hard to keep a bandea top up, when being dragged behind a boat like shark bait) No pics available. lol.

Thanks Don for the sound. I love a steel guitar! I think I got drug to every sing that ever happened in S Ga and S Ala, my parents could find. sweet memories, ty.

Which rounds this about to....... oh what needless pains we bear........ Let your brain do what it was designed to do: Keep stress at reduced or acceptable levels!

Thanks all for the Sunday morn meet and catch up. Crisp, shouldn't you be doing deep breathing exercises? Do you need the machine with the little bally's? Feel better and be well.
Ya'll keep positive and loving! Cat out, till laters.......

Love fried and baked Red Snapper.....Flavor is great.....

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Love fried and baked Red Snapper.....Flavor is great.....

One of the chain restraunts served a "Key Lime Snapper", you would love that flavor, too!
A little Old Bay, peppers and onions, broiled and covered in lime, simple and very good! I love cranking up the deep fryer too, on occasion. Which reminds me, saw the thread for April picnic, I'll hafta check in with seeker or whoevers running the show this yr, see what trouble I can stir up.......:laughing7: :cat:

pat-tekker-cat,
You may wish to go back to post 12129 and click on the song(s) that I had originally intended to be played.
It's still Sunday.
Best,
Don.....
I was talking about the dobro(12129).......lol. I love that steely sound.......
The music and voices, especially deep Kentucky and Virginia hills, can just make the hairs stand up........
We used to have Saturday night sings once a month. The men folks played everything, while the women served coffee and desert, and us kids were just all over the place, it was such a great and good time.......

Good tune! As for your chosen path, as long as its legal,ethical and moral,(based on a kind grandmothers standards) I,d rather worry about how you fish. And I don,t worry how you fish.
I gotta crash,finally get to play tomorrow! Here fishy fishy!

Been awhile since I've been fishing.
I hear that there's a "Trophy Trout Stream" where I do my camping and hiking.

Waters Creek: Georgia's other trophy stream - Atlanta Outdoorsman | Examiner.com

Here's a pic of the time I dipped a hook into a large pond of a woman's
(whom I eventually married and divorced 5 years later) husband.
He came home and started to shoot a shotgun in my direction.

Now there's a story or three...

IMG_1176.JPG

Best,

Scott​

(Obligatory....)

From the First Season theme sung by, "The Wellingtons."

Best,

Scott

PS. The opening theme song changed several times,
including the song performers, the video montage and the song words.
Trivia?
Yeah, I know some.....​

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back