CRISPINS CRITTERS

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sane? Who would want to be sane? Was 30 years of jumping out of airplanes as high as 27,000 feet at night into the black ocean sane? You have to have men who are clearly insane to do our nations deeds and not discuss those deeds........my life's work was clearly insane, damn thing is I loved it!!!! Now I miss iSent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
T.G.F..Years ago at a inspirational meeting a guest speaker told about his shoot not deploying. The man was messed up.
It would require a taser to get me out the plane. No offence if you like jumping out of perfectly good aircraft.:notworthy:

comodo.jpg

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dang D.R..sounds cold spirited on grandmothers part. No maternal instinct let alone civility. Our kids are enough of us to be accepted similarly. Our pets also.

She is cold spirited for sure. She has always been like this. Growing up was a living hell. I am so glad to not have my son having to experience what I did. I am sure I have my faults but I try every day to become a better person. My mother thrives off inflicting the most hurt possible.

sent from a potato...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Diesel,

I hope you get things sorted out and make the final move to Florida this northern weather sucks.

Regards + HH

Bill

Thanks Bill, I am confident time will ease the tensions. One way or another we will get to Florida. These winters are really getting old.

sent from a potato...

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RC was a career well served but my family suffered dearly. I had a few malfunctions in my day. Jumping was just a transportation method.....you didn't have to like it, you just had to do it.
DRAM bro I don't know what's going on bud but it sucks. I could talk to you off line how my kids are killing us. I am raising 2 of my grand kids, but my kids will pull off some BS at the last minute and threaten us. Wife and I are so tired we do the best we can for our grandchildren but my kids are driving us insane. It never ends if we are so bad why does my 31 year old daughter still live at home won't leave makes my life hell?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
She is cold spirited for sure. She has always been like this. Growing up was a living hell. I am so glad to not have my son having to experience what I did. I am sure I have my faults but I try every day to become a better person. My mother thrives off inflicting the most hurt possible.

sent from a potato...
We all have faults its being gracious to each other about it instead of picking on our weaknesses but you know that. We go on. Affected yes but in charge of ourselves.
Girlfriend was raised by alcoholics and many decades later has to try to isolate that from me having an occasional beer.
Story time! Stopped at the bar after groceries one time for more than a beer. Came home (on the one leg and crutches) and fell in the doorway entering the house.
Was greeted by "godzilla" with "been drinking huh?". My casual reply was "I could do that sober."She didn,t see any humor in it though.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
DR, there should be a law against aging! My father is in the final stages of alzhimers, and making my mother's life a living hell, but old school, after being married for 64 years, she takes care of him at home still......my wife has already warned me:laughing7: I sincerely wish you the best, and hope we end up in the Southland sometime soon in the future, I se cold ones in the future......Gary

Gary, I would love to have a cold one with you sometime. Alzheimer's is a sad thing to watch happen, especially to someone you love. Your mother is an awesome person to take care of your father through this. Aging is inevitable for all of us, but it is certainly made easier when there is people around that love and care. I wish you the best as well. That cold one is sure sounding good.

sent from a potato...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
RC was a career well served but my family suffered dearly. I had a few malfunctions in my day. Jumping was just a transportation method.....you didn't have to like it, you just had to do it.
DRAM bro I don't know what's going on bud but it sucks. I could talk to you off line how my kids are killing us. I am raising 2 of my grand kids, but my kids will pull off some BS at the last minute and threaten us. Wife and I are so tired we do the best we can for our grandchildren but my kids are driving us insane. It never ends if we are so bad why does my 31 year old daughter still live at home won't leave makes my life hell?

That sounds awful, I am sure you and your wife are not so bad. My son is only nine but I understand how kids can really make you pull your hair out. Your grandkids are blessed to have you and your wife there for them.

sent from a potato...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
We all have faults its being gracious to each other about it instead of picking on our weaknesses but you know that. We go on. Affected yes but in charge of ourselves.
Girlfriend was raised by alcoholics and many decades later has to try to isolate that from me having an occasional beer.
Story time! Stopped at the bar after groceries one time for more than a beer. Came home (on the one leg and crutches) and fell in the doorway entering the house.
Was greeted by "godzilla" with "been drinking huh?". My casual reply was "I could do that sober."She didn,t see any humor in it though.

I would say you did well to get that far. If I did something like that my wife would be laughing uncontrollably and then she would dump a bucket of cold water over my head and say something to the effect of that will teach you. Lol

sent from a potato...

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife would've let me lay there, then hide the crutches!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I just love all you folks here. A family I never had. I thank you all, and wonder where Pat cat and Squiggy are hiding..... They are missing all the fun, oh yeah a shout out to Backbacons and worldralker too. Y'all come on back now ya hear hehe I'm sure I have missed plenty more, so ill say sorry for that now, my anthrax is acting up!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The late seventies. It can be sung loud l.o.l..
The little match girl from Hans Christian is much older and used to be shown in the movie theater at the beginning of a film or something but I don,t see a copy to show so heres Disney (grumble)version.
We got it good sometimes ,no?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, all of this reminds me of something my Grandfather used to tell me in times of trouble.

"Son" he would say, "you can't poke nobody in the eye if you have a stick with only one end."

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your grandfather was a wiseman......... So are you going to invite me to go sailing someday or do I have to invite myself? Haha if the planets were aligned and I won the lottery my dream would be to purchase about a 40 foot catamaran and live aboard. Where's dad? Last I heard he was chasing Pirate treasure in the Caribbean....... Haha. I'm a little behind in my sailing skills but it is my dream! I use to sail with one of my teammates in the intercoastal a lot, some call it the " big ditch" he had a 35 foot Coronado, center cockpit. She was nice, but it was also my friends home, his live aboard. He later went up to a 41 foot Beneteau.......I never got to sail on that, he passed away the same day my grandfather did while I was in Baghdad . Loved him like a brother, miss him like no other......

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A little Bohemian looking perhaps but being young when it came out its still a good one for me.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread