dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Roger that. I'm a Native Floridian and I was able to retire here after 30 years military service. I live in Brevard County, approximately 10 minutes from the beach. But the Atlantic is not clear here that's one reason we go south to the Keys and the Caribbean so I can get my dive time in. I'm with you, I hate family issues, got a lot of my own weighing my wife and I down too. I feel for you.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Diving sounds really fun! Wife and I am going to take some introduction to diving classes this summer. Yeah family issues really are not fun. Good thing is time always fixes things.

sent from a potato...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Here, I'll help get you started...

Screen Shot 2013-12-09 at 1.53.23 PM.png

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mastiff4me,

Glad you're enjoying the foolishness.....heck we've even got our own mental health professionals on board....I'm just not sure who the sane ones are on the thread anymore....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

I am cracking up! You all are great. And, as I can see, supportive. My kind of place. Jeff, you know, I have been stuck on the Jesuits, but, every now and then, one needs a change. Glad you don't mind if I pop in here once in awhile. Good music, too. :)

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear you Dram, the only reason we are still here on the Lake, and not bothering Pat-Cat in South Fla. is family. As you looking forward to be spending more time were it's warm....good luck to you.....Gary

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
anyone heard from the Doc lately? Hope he's ok. I miss his mischief

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Mastiff4me,

I'm just not sure who the sane ones are on the thread anymore....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

It's me. I'm the only sane one here.

All the rest of y'all are sprayed roach crazy~

Screen Shot 2014-04-16 at 8.45.54 PM.png

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I hear you Dram, the only reason we are still here on the Lake, and not bothering Pat-Cat in South Fla. is family. As you looking forward to be spending more time were it's warm....good luck to you.....Gary
Thanks Gary, my wife's parents are getting on board with moving down so once that is a little closer to happening it will really ease some of the problems with moving down. My parents do live down there and that's a entirely different problem...It sure is sad to see them so full of hate and bitterness. My own mother doesn't even care to see my son and has stated she doesn't have any use for him. He is nine years old and she made no effort to keep him from hearing that directly from her...very sad.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If you want me to watch that move you will have to come here and help me install some bright lights-

I sure as heck ain't watching that in the dark....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
If you want me to watch that move you will have to come here and help me install some bright lights-

I sure as heck ain't watching that in the dark....

:laughing7:Don,t fear the dark. Fear whats in the dark. Its a wild one. Mr fancy shoes is the male the kid clacks spoons together to kind of communicate with by imitation and it leaves him alone.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang D.R..sounds cold spirited on grandmothers part. No maternal instinct let alone civility. Our kids are enough of us to be accepted similarly. Our pets also.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Diesel,

I hope you get things sorted out and make the final move to Florida this northern weather sucks.

Regards + HH

Bill

Thanks Gary, my wife's parents are getting on board with moving down so once that is a little closer to happening it will really ease some of the problems with moving down. My parents do live down there and that's a entirely different problem...It sure is sad to see them so full of hate and bitterness. My own mother doesn't even care to see my son and has stated she doesn't have any use for him. He is nine years old and she made no effort to keep him from hearing that directly from her...very sad.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sane? Who would want to be sane? Was 30 years of jumping out of airplanes as high as 27,000 feet at night into the black ocean sane? You have to have men who are clearly insane to do our nations deeds and not discuss those deeds........my life's work was clearly insane, damn thing is I loved it!!!! Now I miss it

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DR, there should be a law against aging! My father is in the final stages of alzhimers, and making my mother's life a living hell, but old school, after being married for 64 years, she takes care of him at home still......my wife has already warned me:laughing7: I sincerely wish you the best, and hope we end up in the Southland sometime soon in the future, I se cold ones in the future......Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread