CRISPINS CRITTERS

I know Bill..he is relentless! Lol!
Thing is I NEVER say uncle..that's both a plus and a minus..Oh Well! :)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Missta! Jefffers!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Anyone still digging? I'd need some Rick Savage style digging equipment just to break the ground up here.

wow jammie bud is still up? don't you have sled dogs to feed? or polar bears to hunt?

Chris,

Heck you'd probably need a flame thrower...lol.

If your schedule permits book a trip to mid Florida and hook up with Crispin, Diesel and GIB...you'd get to detect some beaches and get your head read, learn some lessons on house building and sailing at the same time.....lol....

Regards + HH

Bill

Anyone still digging? I'd need some Rick Savage style digging equipment just to break the ground up here.

wow jammie bud is still up? don't you have sled dogs to feed? or polar bears to hunt?

:laughing7: I've been putting in some heavy hours as of late, the wife's Car got written off a few weeks ago. Mamma Backbacon and my daughter are straight cold pimping now while I'm still driving my bush mud encrusted old truck. C'est la vie... (That is life)

Chris,

If your schedule permits book a trip to mid Florida and hook up with Crispin, Diesel and GIB...you'd get to detect some beaches and get your head read, learn some lessons on house building and sailing at the same time.....lol....

Regards + HH

Bill

Unfortunately I'll be flying right over them mid January on my way to Cuba, I'll be thinking of them as I fly over though.

Chris,

Heck I almost forgot that pat the cat is down in that area also one of our resident mystics....

This song should fit the bill.....

Chris,

Regards + HH

Bill

:laughing7: I've been putting in some heavy hours as of late, the wife's Car got written off a few weeks ago. Mamma Backbacon and my daughter are straight cold pimping now while I'm still driving my bush mud encrusted old truck. C'est la vie... (That is life)

Last edited:

Watch this, this is good.I like the crutches and wheelchair parts,or the toddler part,(see avatar)it all relates.Lots of neat shots though.Think its all rigged?Don,t want to!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'll be flying right over them mid January on my way to Cuba, I'll be thinking of them as I fly over though.

I didn't understand anything you said about the wife's car, must be the accent.

Cuba? more terrorist training?

I didn't understand anything you said about the wife's car, must be the accent.

Cuba? more terrorist training?

The car got smashed up and is a total loss. Your not implying that I look like a terrorist eh? :laughing7:

306956_10150417506004046_671154045_10848494_7897427_n.jpg

Jammie bud iffn I ever make it to Ontario we HAVE to have a beer!

do me a favor? when flying over them pee out the window?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back